- Doctoral Thesis with Excellent Degree Cum laude at UAB (1993)
- Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Hospital de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau in Barcelona(1988-1992)
- Graduate in Medicine from the Central University of Barcelona - Reus- (1981-1987) with a special award
- Specialist doctor at FERTTY assisted reproduction center
- Coordinator of the Endocrinology Unit of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau until 2020
- Coordinator of the Gynecology and Obstetrics course at the Sant Pau Teaching Unit. UAB
- Full Professor at the UAB (2014-Present)
- Assistant Professor at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) (2000-2014)
Honors and awards
- President of the National Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society (2014)
- Former Coordinator of the Reproductive Endocrinology Interest Group of the Spanish Fertility Society
- Member of the reproduction section of the Catalan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scientific community involvement
Main topics of interest:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Hypothalamic amenorrhea. Ovulation induction
- Preserving fertility in oncology patients
- Influence of life factors on reproduction
- Hormonal contraception
- Postmenopausal hormone treatment
- Prevention and adjuvant treatment of estrogen-dependent breast cancer
Latest articles and collaborations
- Semen Quality : What Is Measured And What Can Be Done To Improve It?
- How Does the Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Procedure Work?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Can I have Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome in a frozen embryo cycle?
- How does vitamin supplements improve semen quality?