- Master's Degree in Assisted Human Reproduction by the Rey Juan Carlos University and IVI, 2008.
- PhD in Medicine from the University of Valencia, 2000.
- Physician specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University General Hospital of Valencia, 1997.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia, 1992
- Medical and Scientific Director of the Instituto FIVIR (2009-Present)
- Professor at the Catholic University of Valencia (2007-Present)
- Gynecologist in the Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Hospital de la Ribera (1999-Present)
- Gynecologist at Vinaroz Hospital (1998)
Honors and awards
Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia-SEGO)
Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (Sociedad Española de Fertilidad -SEF)
Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Latest articles and collaborations
- To What Extent Do Lifestyle Factors Affect Reproductive Health?
- Sperm washing in HIV-positive men
- What Are the Endocrine Causes of Female Infertility?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Are premature ovarian failure and early menopause the same thing?
- Is seminal washing in men with HIV effective in achieving a pregnancy without risks for the mother and the foetus?
- What is the maximum BMI to be accepted for IVF treatment?
- What reproductive options does a woman with infantile uterus have to become a mother?