- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid
- Resident doctor. Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Hospital Universitario Sant Joan de Déu
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Medical Director of Clínica Tambre (2018-present)
- OB/GYN at Clínica Tambre (2016-2018)
- OB/GYN at Institut Marqués (2016)
- OB/GYN at Clínica Tambre (2012-2016)
Scientific community involvement
- Fellow of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
Conferences and publications:
- 2016 - Speaker at I Jornada de Actualización para Ginecólogos. SEGO. Inseminación artificial: métodos, indicaciones, eficiencia.
- 2014 - Chapter 5 of book Preservación de la fertilidad en pacientes con cáncer de mama. Quimioprofilaxis. Fundamentos biológicos y experiencia publicada. Miguel Caballero Campo, Laura García De Miguel y Esther Marbán Bermejo.
Latest articles and collaborations
- What are the signs of fertility in women?
- What Happens at Your First Fertility Clinic Appointment?
- When Female Infertility Is Due To Thyroid Gland Problems
- Is Pregnancy Safe with Hypothyroidism?
- Artificial Insemination Indications - Why & When to Use It?
- What Is Ovulation? - Date, Symptoms & Most Fertile Days
- Illnesses that cause female infertility
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Causes, Types & Treatment
- What Is Anovulation? - Symptoms & Treatment
- What are Estrogens? Types, Functions and Drugs
- 3 Months Pregnant - Baby Development, Symptoms & Tips
- How Many Embryos Should You Transfer for IVF?
- Medical Control during Pregnancy
Latest replies to FAQs
- Are there signs for a woman to know if she is fertile?
- Can I bring the tests done at another fertility clinic to the first appointment?
- What does a low estrogen level mean?
- What is the difference between premature ovarian failure and occult ovarian insufficiency?
- How is infertility treated in women with hypothyroidism?
- How is pelvic inflammatory disease diagnosed?
- What are the causes of anovulation?
- Is a triple test always done during pregnancy?
- Do you follow the same procedure with fresh and frozen embryos?
Last Update: 08/01/2018