- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the King Juan Carlos University and the Valencian Infertility Institute (IVI)
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Gynecologist specialized in human assisted reproduction at Clínica Tambre (2015-present)
- Gynecologist at Unilabs Reproducción Humana (2013-2015)
- Gynecologist at prenatal diagnosis and gynecological ultrasound units at Unilabs Gabinete Médico Velázquez (2013-2015)
- MD specialized in Obstetrics & Gynecology via M. I. R. at Hospital Severo Ochoa de Leganés, Madrid (2009-2013)
Scientific community involvement
Speaker at multiple scientific conferences and meetings.
- Estudio de la eficacia de la carbetocina para prevención de atonía uterina frente a oxitocina en cesáreas, en el XXII Congreso Nacional de la sección de Medicina Perinatal de la SEGO del 2010.
- Establecimiento de un protocolo para identificar la etiología de la muerte fetal anteparto. En el 31 Congreso Nacional Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia del 2011.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Is mobile phone use linked to poor semen quality?
- What is IVF with egg donation and how much does treatment cost?
- What are some of the main advantages of in vitro fertilization?
- Male Fertility Testing - How Do You Know if You Are Infertile?
- What are the requirements for intrauterine artificial insemination?
- Female hormone analysis: what should normal hormone levels be?
- Male & Female Sex Hormones - Definition & Functions
- Does cervical dysplasia affect pregnancy, delivery and the baby?
- Which Type of Food is Benefitial for Female Fertility?
- Becoming a mother after the age of 30 - Advantages and disadvantages
- What are the possible causes of endometriosis?
- Things to Consider when choosing the right Fertility Clinic for You
- What is Epididymal Sperm Aspiration? Procedure & Techniques
- In Vitro Maturation of Oocytes (IVM) in Assisted Reproduction
- What Is Ovitrelle & What Is It Used For?
- What Are The Causes of Testicular Hyperthermia?
- Birth Control Implant: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Prenatal Diagnostic Tests
- What Is the Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Why is it so important for an assisted reproduction centre to have its own operating theatre and laboratory?
- What tests are recommended for recipients in an egg donation?
- What is the male factor study?
- In female couples, must both sign the informed consent for DAI?
- Is pregnancy possible if I have cervical dysplasia?
- From what age is it advisable to have a PGT?
- Are there risk factors for the development of endometriosis?
- When is epididymal sperm aspiration used?
- What are the benefits of in vitro maturation of oocytes?
- To what extent can a laptop cause male infertility?
- What foods should I include in my diet to get pregnant?
- Can the birth control implant affect fertility?
- Are fertility treatments possible in women infected with HPV?
- What type of prenatal diagnostic is recommended for a woman who has become pregnant through IVF?
- Does it have any advantage to perform IVF with PGD if there is no medical indication?
- Which hormones are essential to be tested in a basic fertility study?
- How many days is Ovitrelle detectable in the blood?
- At what age should AMH be examined?
Last Update: 10/08/2018