- Training in Obstetric-Gynecological Ultrasound at Level II. Santa Cristina University Hospital. Prof. Bajo Arenas (October 2002)
- Training in Obstetric-Gynecological Ultrasound at Level I. Hospital Universitario de Getafe. Prof. Bajo Arenas (March 2000)
- Specialty in gynecology and obstetrics at the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Madrid (Jun 1994-Jan 2004)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid (1992-1998)
- Medical Director at Ovoclinic Madrid (Feb 2021-Present)
- Medical Director at Amnios (Sep 2014-Jan 2021)
- Physician Specialist in Reproductive Gynecology at FIVMadrid (Jan 2004-Sep 2014)
- Gynecologist and Obstetrician at Sanitas (Jan 2004-March 2008)
- Gynecologist and Obstetrician at Hospital QuirónSalud Sur (Jan 2004-Jun 2007)
- Gynecologist Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Family Planning Centers (Oct 2001-Jun 2004)
- Resident Physician of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Leganés. Madrid (1999-2003)
- Professional exercise as Company Doctor for Mutua Universal (Jun 1998-Oct 1999)
- Collaboration awarded by the Ministry of Education with the Department of Morphology of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Colima (Aug-Sep 1996)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics and of the Ultrasound Section of the SEGO
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Marian Chávez has participated in numerous scientific publications. Some of them are:
- Manzanares Ruiz MA, Chávez Guardado MA. Pharmacotherapy in Reproductive Medicine. Insulin-sensitizing drugs. Inositol. Editorial Panamericana 2014: 113-124.
- Manzanares Ruiz MA, Chávez Guardado MA, Acevedo Martín B. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Gómez-Palomares JL, Acevedo-Martín B, Chávez M, Manzanares MA, Ricciarelli E, Hernández ER. Multifollicular recruitment in combination with gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist increased pregnancy rates in intrauterine insemination cycles. Fertile Steril.2008 March; 89(3): 620-4.
- Acevedo Martín B, Abad R, Chávez MA, Alguacil E, Dargallo JL, Martínez Salmeán J. Review of the medical treatment of endometriosis. Cienc Ginecol 2002; 1:1-6.
- G. Rodea, J.J. Scribe, M.A. Chavez. Female hormones. Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. Gynecology and Primary Care. clinical problems. Ed. Medical Classroom, 2002;3:21-28.
- B. Juliá, M.A. Chavez, J. J. Notary. Abnormal uterine bleeding. dysfunctional bleeding. Gynecology and Primary Care. clinical problems. Ed. Medical Classroom, 2002;7: 101-107.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Immunologic infertility: types, causes and treatments
- Controlled ovarian stimulation in Artificial Insemination (AI)
Latest replies to FAQs
- Why is ICSI an option in cases of immunological infertility due to the presence of anti-sperm antibodies?
- Is it possible to predict the response to ovarian stimulation in AI?
Last Update: 02/21/2022