- Master's Degree in Health Organization Management-Integrated Health Services Management from ESADE Business & Law School (2016-2018)
- Master in Public Health, Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology and Public Health from the University of the Basque Country (2010-2011)
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproduction at IVI Madrid (2004-2006)
- Master in Human Reproduction at the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (2004-2005)
- Residence in Obstetrics and Gynecology in San Martín de Porres (2001-2004)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of San Martín de Porres (1993-1999)
- Medical Director at Pronatal Fertility Clinic (Nov 2021-Present)
- Medical Coordinator Opening New Centers. Ginemed Centers Expansion Department (May 2020-October 2021)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction at Ginemed Centers (Sep 2019-May 2020)
- Coordinator/ Head of Strategy and Operations in Reproduction Bilbao (February 2019-September 2019)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction in Bilbao Reproduction (January 2019-September 2019)
- Head of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at QuirónSalud Vizcaya (February 2018-December 2018)
- Gynecologist in the Assisted Reproduction Unit of QuirónSalud Vizcaya (June 2011-February 2018)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction at IVI RMA Global (January 2007-June 2011)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Health Directors (SEDISA).
- Member of ESADE ALUMNI.
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Quea has participated in multiple scientific publications and lectures in national and international courses and congresses.
Latest articles and collaborations
- How can you maximise the chances of getting pregnant naturally?
- Mittelschmerz - ovulation pain: is it normal and what causes it?
- Infertility and body mass index: How does BMI affect Fertility?
- How do ovulation calculators work out your most fertile period?
- Fertility after miscarriage or abortion: Is pregancy possible?
- Why do in vitro fertilization cycles sometimes get cancelled?
- Is menstrual pain normal? Remedies to relieve period pain
- What is the difference between polycystic ovary and PCOS?
- What is the treatment of ectopic pregnancy?
- What does the follicular puncture of an IVF process consist of?
- What are the most frequent symptoms after an embryo transfer?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Do I need IVF after 10 months of trying for a natural pregnancy without success?
- Is the man's BMI also taken into account for IVF and AI?
- Can ovulation timing vary with age?
- When will my period come after cancellation of an IVF cycle?
- What can pink discharge after embryo transfer indicate?
- Is menstrual pain related to fertility?
- What tests are included in the repeat miscarriage study?
- Is it advisable to perform AI in women with polycystic ovaries?
- Are there other medications for ectopic pregnancy besides methotrexate?
- Is it possible to perform the puncture if there is an endometrioma?
Last Update: 02/16/2022