- Final thesis: Metrorrhagia during treatment with Spironolactone in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University Hospital of Bellvitge (Barcelona)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)
- Fertiliy specialist at Clinica Tambre (2019-present)
- Specialist in Assisted Reproduction at Clínica Eugin (2015-2019)
- Gynecologist at Martorell Hospital (2015-2016)
- Gynecologist at Clínica del Remei (2015-2016)
- How to deal with miscarriage after an in Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- What is IVF with egg donation and how much does treatment cost?
- Progesterone hormone: functions, normal values and medications
- What differences exist between artificial insemination and IVF?
- What is a woman's ovarian reserve & how does it affect fertility?
- Ovarian stimulation protocols - process, medications and symptoms
- What is meant by egg vitrification and what are its advantages?
- Ovarian inflammation: main causes and symptoms
- When is absolute rest indicated in pregnancy?
- Can physical exercise be performed during ovarian stimulation?
- What are the risks of pregnancy by ovodonation?
- What Is Sperm Morphology? - Meaning & Normal Range
- What vitamins should be taken during pregnancy?
- How to be a single mother? Fertility treatments and prices
- What alterations can occur in cervical mucus?
- What Is a Testicular Biopsy? - Purpose & Procedure
- Swyer Syndrome: Causes, Clinical Manifestations and Pregnancy
- Does it help IVF if artificial insemination attempts have been previously performed?
- Can low ovarian reserve be prevented?
- Is a genetic study performed on the partner's semen in an ovodonation?
- What are the risks and side effects of egg vitrification?
- Why does inflammation of the ovaries occur?
- What may be the reasons for complete bed rest in pregnancy?
- How can sperm morphology be improved?
- Is it normal to have a missed abortion in ovodonation?
- Is it necessary to take vitamins before pregnancy if I am seeking pregnancy through assisted reproduction?
- Can I go to the gym and lift weights during assisted reproduction treatment?
- When is an unmarried woman considered infertile?
- Why do some women take progesterone after embryo transfer and others do not?
- What is progesterone used for after IVF?
- How should cervical mucus be during fertile days?
- Can sexual intercourse take place before testicular biopsy?
- Do I need egg donation if I suffer from Swyer syndrome?
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 09/09/2019