- Master's degree in health center management from the University of Barcelona (2017-2019)
- Master in Human Assisted Reproduction at the University Juan Carlos I of Madrid (2009-2010)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital de Santa Creu i Sant Pau (1996-2000)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona(1988-1994)
- Medical Director at Fertty in Barcelona(2017-Present)
- Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at Hospital Quirón Barcelona (2007-2017)
- Assistant doctor of the assisted reproduction team and coordinator of the donation program at Institut marques in Barcelona (2000-2007)
Honors and awards
- Active member of the Donation and Genetics working group of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Member of the scientific committee of the assisted reproduction section of the Catalan Academy of Medical Sciences
Scientific community involvement
- Assistant Professor in the Master of Assisted Reproduction at UAB-Fertty
- Participation in numerous lectures and scientific publications in national and international journals
Latest articles and collaborations
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization FISH: Alterations in Sperm Cells
- Female infertility due to tubal factor: causes and treatments
- Using donated sperm: donor requirements, prices and treatments
- When should you take a pregnancy test for it to be reliable?
- What is the price of assisted reproduction treatments?
- What is a basic semen analysis and how is it done step by step?
- What is the difference between polycystic ovary and PCOS?
- Sperm freezing: indications, process, result and price
- Gonadotropins: What are they and what are their functions?
- What Are the Advantages of Intrauterine Insemination?
- What Is Hypospermia? - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- What are the signs of fertility in women?
- What values are normal in sperm motility analysis?
- What is hypospadias and how does it affect parenting?
- What are Antioxidants and How Do They Affect Sperm Quality?
- What is Testicular Orchitis? Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- What Is the Average Cost of IVF In the USA?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Are sperm fragmentation test and FISH the same thing?
- When is the use of donated sperm required?
- When to take a pregnancy test if the period is irregular?
- What recommendations should be taken into account before performing a semen analysis?
- Why is double donation more expensive than embryo adoption?
- What criteria are used to diagnose PCOS?
- Does using frozen semen affect the result of assisted reproduction treatment?
- What are the advantages of using gonadotropins over clomiphene in assisted reproduction?
- What are the advantages of donor AI over spousal AI?
- After Chlamydia trachomatis infection, will tubal infertility develop?
- Is treatment for hypospermia necessary?
- How do you know if a woman is fertile?
- Does hypospadias cause male infertility?
- Can orchitis cause fertility problems?
- How do antioxidants help male fertility?
- What happens when there are problems with sperm motility?
- How do I have to store Gonal-f 75?
Last Update: 04/21/2020