- Master's degree in health center management from the University of Barcelona (2017-2019)
- Master in Human Assisted Reproduction at the University Juan Carlos I of Madrid (2009-2010)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital de Santa Creu i Sant Pau (1996-2000)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona(1988-1994)
- Medical Director at Fertty in Barcelona(2017-Present)
- Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at Hospital Quirón Barcelona (2007-2017)
- Assistant doctor of the assisted reproduction team and coordinator of the donation program at Institut marques in Barcelona (2000-2007)
Honors and awards
- Active member of the Donation and Genetics working group of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Member of the scientific committee of the assisted reproduction section of the Catalan Academy of Medical Sciences
Scientific community involvement
- Assistant Professor in the Master of Assisted Reproduction at UAB-Fertty
- Participation in numerous lectures and scientific publications in national and international journals
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is the Average Cost of IVF In the USA?
- How Is Sperm Motility Examined?
- What are Antioxidants and How Do They Affect Sperm Quality?
Latest replies to FAQs
- How do antioxidants help male fertility?
- What happens when there are problems with sperm motility?
- How do I have to store Gonal-f 75?
Last Update: 04/21/2020