- Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Hospital General de Alicante
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine & Surgery from the Miguel Hernández University of Elche
- National Medical Director of IVF Spain. Gynecologist specialized in Reproductive Medicine. Head of gamete donation Unit of IVF Spain (2011-present)
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Equip Ayud, S.L. (Hopital Perpetuo Socorro + Clínica Vistahermosa) (2007-2010)
- Clinical Director at ICSI (Instituto Científico de Salud e Infertilidad) (2007-2010)
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Hospital Vega Baja (2008)
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Hospital General Universitario de Alicante (2005-2008)
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist at IMFER (Instituto Murciano de Fertilidad) (2005-2007)
Honors and awards
- Lecturer of Master's Degree in Human Fertility through the Chair Human Fertility, University of Alicante
- Expert in Medical Genetics
Latest articles and collaborations
- The Different Phases of the Menstrual Cycle
- Can I Get Pregnant With Small Egg Count?
- Can STDs Affect Getting Pregnant?
- What are Estrogens? Types, Functions and Drugs
- What Does It Mean to Have a Threatened Miscarriage?
- When to Do a Pregnancy Test? - How to Use, Results & Accuracy
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the drug Progynova used for?
- What are the main causes of a low ovarian reserve?
- I sufferd from STD's in the past. Am I sterile now?
- What are the benefits of evening primrose oil?
- Can sperm quality increase the risk of miscarriage?
- Can nerves during the Two Week Wait affect the success of IVF?
Last Update: 08/01/2018